Also Known As: Harissa Spice Mix or Dry Harissa
- Origin: USA
- Ingredients: Chili Peppers, Coriander, Paprika, Red Pepper, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Cinnamon, Caraway, Ginger and Vegetable Oil
- Taste and Aroma: Fiery hot, spicy and complex. Authentic North African flavor!
- Uses: Harissa seasoning can be mixed with olive oil to create a homemade Harissa paste. Harissa is a staple on North African tables and is often used as a condiment or to season couscous, vegetables, stews, soups and kebabs. Our Harissa seasoning can also be rubbed on meat to add unique flavor to lamb, beef, chicken or pork.
- Substitutes: Mina Spicy Harissa Paste, Mina Mild Harissa Paste, Berbere Spice, Chermoula Spice, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce, Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Hot & Spicy and Hela Curry Gewurz Ketchup Hot
- Fun Fact: Chilies, which are the main